Exeter Local Conveyancers’ Breakfast Seminar
Seminar Topic: Contaminated Land and how it affects Conveyancing Transactions
08:00 – 08:20
Registration, Continental Breakfast and informal chat
08:20 – 08:30
08:30 – 09:30
Presentation & Discussion on Contaminated Land
Mrs Alex Bulleid, Senior Environmental Technical officer, Exeter City Council
Adam Grant, Residential Consultancy Manager, Groundsure
- Overview of Exeter City Council’s Contaminated Land Strategy
- Exeter CC’s Contaminated Land Register
- Exeter CC’s timetable for investigation and categorisation of sites
- Why reports are flagged INOFA
- What information is needed for a failed environmental report to be reassessed.
- How to obtain information if a property is flagged as In Need of Further Assessment in an environmental report
9:30 – 09:50
These free breakfast seminars can be used as part of solicitors’ learning and development needs.
There is no charge for this event.
If you wish to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.local-conveyancers-network.co.uk/events.html
- Date: 25/04/2017
- Location: Everys Solicitors, Hertford House, Southernhay Gardens, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NP