Topical Planning Issues for Conveyancing Professionals : Free training seminar
Date: Tuesday, 17 April 2018
Berkshire 4th Floor Champions Suite
Berkshire, RG14 7PN
Course Provider Linda Wright
This FREE 3-hour seminar will cover the issues of the day in connection with planning legislation for conveyancing purposes including:
- Planning Policy – a brief overview
- When is planning needed?
- What are Permitted Development Rights?
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Listed Buildings – what do the different grades mean?
- Locally listed buildings
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Section 106 Agreements
- Date: 17/04/2018