Topical Planning Issues for Conveyancing Professionals (Wolverhampton)
This FREE 3-hour seminar will cover the issues of the day in connection with planning legislation for conveyancing purposes including:
- Planning Policy – a brief overview
- When is planning needed?
- What are Permitted Development Rights?
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Listed Buildings – what do the different grades mean?
- Locally listed buildings
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Section 106 Agreements
Linda Wright MBA DipTP, PLANiTWRiGHT Ltd – Linda is a planning consultant advising property developers and investors across England and Wales. She is a keynote speaker, writer and guest lecturer at Manchester, Liverpool and Bolton universities.
She has enjoyed a successful 35-year career in planning in both the public and private sectors – with the result that she has usually seen most planning problems before. Her pragmatic approach and insight into the planning system have been described as ‘invaluable’. She is truly a gamekeeper turned poacher.
Linda’s presenting style is both informative and entertaining – she says ‘Let’s face it the English planning system can be a minefield so we have to inject a little humour to make it tolerable and practical.’
The USP on her CV is that she worked for several years as a senior planner for the Government on the island of Bermuda.
- Date: 25/10/2017
- Location: Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorne Hotel, 126 Penn Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 0ER