Your search is over
Your search for a new Franchise opportunity may be over
X-Press Legal Services is an ideal franchise for ambitious individuals or couples, seeking flexibility and independence in their next career step. The business can be run from home with minimal overheads, making set-up relatively inexpensive and low-risk.
X-Press Legal Services Franchisees are:
- Fastidious – have a close attention to detail and accuracy
- Tech savvy – embrace IT and new technology
- Strong communicators – confident along with professionals
- Flexible, independent – can work alone and as part of team
So, who is X-Press Legal Services?
X-Press Legal Services provides solicitors and other conveyancing professionals with specialist property searches and reports which are an essential part of the property-buying process in the UK. Every year, we deliver almost 400,000 searches and reports to the conveyancing sector, trusted by more than 500 law firms nationwide.
Launched in 2005, we now have a nationwide network of 25 independently run businesses throughout England and Wales. Of these, almost half were established from the outset of our business becoming a Franchise. This not only demonstrates the success and strength of the business model, but the ability of our Franchisees to build long-lasting relationships with both their clients and each other – which is the crux of every successful business.
Territories currently available include:
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- East London
X-Press Legal Services – fast facts:
- Credible: we are a full member of the British Franchise Association: https://www.thebfa.org/members/x-press-legal-services
- Personable: we are a family-run business, employing five members of the Lister family in a variety of key roles across the business
- Trusted: every year, we deliver almost 400,000 searches and reports to the conveyancing sector, trusted by more than 500 Solicitor practices nationwide
- Innovative: we were shortlisted for the HSBC Innovation Award at the BFA Franchisor of the Year Awards 2016
- Longevity: almost half of our current Franchisees have been with us since year one
- Successful: the average turnover of our Franchisees in 2016 was in excess of £250,000
Click on the following links to find out more ….
Contact us for further information on X-Press Legal franchise opportunities