As one of the leading search and conveyancing report providers, X-Press Legal Services has offices across the country. Vacancies at our Head Office and each of the franchised offices are listed below.
Full Time Property Search Administrator
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a conscientious and forward thinking person who is passionate about customer service and building strong relationships with both colleagues and clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a first class administrator to join a dynamic and supportive team.
As a business, we provide property reports and searches primarily to solicitors, usually relating to the sale or purchase of property and land.
This job role can be fast-paced at times, therefore we would need you to be able to prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing search requests
- Validating addresses and plans via various sources
- Ordering and quality checking property reports
- Providing quotations for “non-standard” properties and reports
- Resolving client and supplier queries
- Taking telephone calls and messages
- Actioning various tasks via our case management system
- Other general administrative duties
The list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to undertake additional tasks as required.
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience in a secretarial or administrative role
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Receptive to change and new ways of working
- A good level of IT skills and competent in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- Resilient – able to function effectively under pressure
- Enjoys being part of a team and has a positive attitude to work
Full-time : Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
This is an exciting time for someone to join an established, successful business, and a clear career path awaits the successful candidate who has the skills and abilities to undertake additional responsibilities.