** Exclusive to X-Press for 2017 **
We are pleased to announce that Andrew Crawford of AAC Law will be presenting professional development training for residential conveyancers exclusively for X-Press Legal in 2017. If you want to hear him, you will need to attend one of our 3 hour sessions taking place throughout England and Wales.
Andrew Crawford lectures extensively across the country and brings his experience in private practice to make the law relevant to practitioners. Andrew brings the law alive with a touch of humour and cynicism and makes the theory relevant to the practical problems faced by hard pressed conveyancers at the coal face – always mindful of both the need and difficulty of making conveyancing profitable and also the need to make pragmatic evaluations when coping with volumes. Andrew’s training company AAC Law Ltd is a recognised CPD Provider
The content for 2017 will consist partly of reviewing what is changing and of importance to the residential conveyancer and partly on some revision of some thorny leasehold issues. Content is adapted to be up to date at the time of the session but anticipated to be included will be:
- How to avoid being caught for past service charges when buying
- When are retrospective consents needed from a landlord
- SDLT wrinkles – higher rate and general
- Buy to Let issues to watch out for
- ID issues on both buyer and seller
- Synopsis of recent cases and legislation – past and prospective
- Land Registry issues
In return for a few hours of your time, not only will you receive CPD hours, but you will also be provided with a detailed insight into the latest issues affecting conveyancing and updates within the industry.
- Residential Conveyancing Seminar – Reading 22/02/2017
- Topical Issues for Residential Conveyancing – Training Seminar, Winchester 08/03/2017
- Residential Conveyancing Training Seminar – Cardiff 15/03/2017
- Andrew Crawford – Residential Conveyancing Training Seminar – Durham 21/03/2017
- Topical Issues for Residential Conveyancing (Presented by AAC Law) 28/03/2017
- Topical Issues for Residential Conveyancing 2017 (Warrington) 18/10/2017
- Residential Conveyancing Training Seminar (NW England) 14/11/2017
What delegates say about our CPD seminars
"Thank you for the course earlier in the week; it was very good. We go to many courses, many of which aren’t very informative, so we were all very impressed."
"Course delivery was topical and excellent and refreshments (especially the lunch) were delicious!"
"Fantastic - informative, well presented and most importantly interesting!
"Can't believe I've missed out on your seminars before!!"
"The CPD seminar was excellent, relevant and very useful."