2018 – A taste of what’s to come ……
Ranging from three-hour sessions to full-day events, all of our training seminars are delivered by highly experienced legal experts and take place in convenient locations nationwide.
Conveyancing Law Update
Presented by Richard Snape, this course will aim to look at the most important changes in conveyancing, and their effect on the conveyancer. In particular, ground rents are a cause for major concern.
- Recent commercial lease case law including break clauses, dilapidations and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- The effect of the case of Riverside Park v NHS
- Legionnaires’ Disease Reports
- Flood Risk Insurance changes in 2016
- Recent Village Green case law
- Changes to Planning Permission
- Community Infrastructure Levy – the latest
- Leasehold minimum energy performance standard as of 2018
- Housing & Planning Act 2016 and its effect on development land
- The Electronic Communications Code 2017
The Party Wall Act
Ruth Haynes is a Chartered Civil Engineer and Party Wall Surveyor. She started her career with Buro Happold, and then Martin Stockley Associates, before creating her own Engineering Consultancy 12 years ago (Build Collective). Ruth has recently left this role and is working for EKMcQuade in central London, concentrating on a more limited range of engineering services, including training.
Ruth developed an interest in the Party Wall Act some time ago when she felt that a client was badly advised with respect to the Act.
- Commercial Property Update & The Party Wall Act – Free Training Seminar in Chelmsford 01/02/2018
- Topical Planning Issues for Conveyancing Professionals (Wolverhampton) 25/01/2018
- Update on Law Society Changes : CPD Training Seminar (Hampshire Cricket Ground) 22/11/2017
- Practical Residential Leasehold Issues – Training Seminar in Warrington (FULLY BOOKED) 16/11/2017
- Leasehold Residential Issues – Training Seminar in Chester 15/11/2017
- Practical Residential Leasehold Issues (Worcester) 08/11/2017
What delegates say about our CPD seminars
"Thank you for the course earlier in the week; it was very good. We go to many courses, many of which aren’t very informative, so we were all very impressed."
"Course delivery was topical and excellent and refreshments (especially the lunch) were delicious!"
"Fantastic - informative, well presented and most importantly interesting!
"Can't believe I've missed out on your seminars before!!"
"The CPD seminar was excellent, relevant and very useful."