X-Press Legal Services
GroundSure Data provides comprehensive and robust uninterrupted environmental data for commercial property professionals to utilise in their own due diligence.
Presented in a user friendly format, GroundSure Data provides unrivalled information to support a professional judgment and opinion.
The report contains GroundSure’s unique Historical Land Use Data, comprising 6,500 individually identified potentially contaminative land uses (previous market standard 186); delivering a new quality standard and enhanced levels of data, choice and flexibility.
The GroundSure Data also comprises:
- GroundSure historical tanks, garages, petrol filling stations and energy facilities from 1:2500 and 1:1250 mapping covering the period from 1840 on
- Environment Agency flooding and British Geological Survey groundwater flooding
- Summary of geology based on British Geological Survey 1:50,000 geological mapping
- Summary of natural hazards based on British Geological Survey GeoSure data
- Dedicated SPZ and groundwater sensitivity map
- Current aerial photograph
- World Heritage Sites and Environmentally Sensitive Areas (e.g. SSSIs)”
- 1:10,000 Ordnance Survey Street Map
- High Pressure Oil and Gas Pipeline data
- Overview of data findings
- Advanced graphical representation of each data element
- Data specific radial searches