X-Press Legal Services
GroundSure Review, is a commercial property environmental due diligence report, with a detailed assessment of risk as well as a review of all high detail mapping. Corresponding overview tables offering guidance to the solicitor, purchaser and lender.
The report is particularly appropriate for use in commercial property acquisitions, associated funding arrangements and consideration of property suitability for inclusion within pension schemes. GroundSure Review fulfils the requirements of the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land.
The report is robust in risk identification whilst effective in solution delivery and the advice is commercially focused, facilitating rather than obstructing transactions.
- Designed to assist professionals in meeting requirements for the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land and RICS Valuation Standards
- Basic assessment of risk associated with Part IIA EPA1990, Water Resources Act 1991 and associated legislation
- Suitable for commercial property purchase, investment, pension fund inclusion
- Succinct and clear consultancy advice
- Backed by significant Professional Indemnity Insurance worth £10M
- Turnaround time is under 42 hours
- Discount against any additional consultancy required
- Access to Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance quotations
- Accepted by ALL major lenders
- Report includes a comprehensive flood risk assessment