X-Press Legal Services
GroundSure Screening, provides an entry-level, commercial property environmental risk screening report, with summary assessment by an Environmental Consultant. Corresponding overview tables offering guidance to the solicitor, purchaser and lender.
GroundSure Screening is particularly suited for large residential and commercial sites, large estates and divestment scenarios.
The report is robust in risk identification whilst effective in solution delivery and the advice is commercially focused, facilitating rather than obstructing transactions.
- Designed to assist professionals in meeting requirements for the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land and RICS Valuation Standards
- Basic assessment of risk associated with Part IIA EPA1990, Water Resources Act 1991 and associated legislation
- Suitable for divestment, large estates including rural and residential
- Succinct and clear consultancy advice
- Backed by significant Professional Indemnity Insurance
- 24 hour reporting time
- Discount against any additional consultancy required
- Access to Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance quotations
- Accepted by ALL major lenders